The Arbonne community is helping to support underserved youth experiencing homelessness.
Through its Flourish Arbonne Foundation, Arbonne International is providing youth organizations across the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom with monetary support and essential resources to homeless youth.
The Foundation has raised $196,500 in donations from the Arbonne community, which Arbonne matched to provide $393,000 in monetary grant funding through the Flourish Arbonne Foundation. The funds will help provide shelter, food, care and personal supplies to youth who depend on these organizations for a sense of safety and connection to community not just today, but every day.
In addition to the monetary donation, Arbonne has also donated 40,000 product donation packs made up of Arbonne personal care and nutrition products to these organizations. The product donation packs include items such as hand wash, hand lotion, protein bars, and in the U.S., newly manufactured hand sanitizer produced solely for the purpose of being donated. Each youth organization receiving monetary funding from the Foundation is also receiving these product donation packs, as are additional organizations in New Zealand and Poland.
The Flourish Arbonne Foundation is committed to building resilience in the minds of future generations, achieved through its mission to support the mental well-being of youth in the countries in which it operates. Arbonne is compelled to rally to action behind the Foundation in support of the organizations doing extensive work every day to support homeless youth.
“The Arbonne community identified the need to give back in a meaningful way and rallied together to aid homeless youths,” said Fabienne Smolinski, senior vice president and chief people officer, Sustainability & Social Impact of Arbonne. “We know there are unmet needs developing daily. Our goal is to help provide crucial support for as many young people as we can.”
The organizations receiving support include:
- United States
- Covenant House of California (Los Angeles, California; Oakland, California)
- StandUp for Kids Orange County (Irvine, California)
- StandUp for Kids Atlanta (Atlanta, Georgia)
- StandUp for Kids Kitsap (Silverdale, Washington)
- Waymakers (Santa Ana, California)
- Covenant House Toronto (Toronto, Ontario)
- Covenant House Vancouver (Vancouver, British Columbia)
- Dans la Rue (Montreal, Quebec)
- Youth Empowerment & Support Services (Y.E.S.S.) (Edmonton, Alberta)
- Youth off the Streets (Sydney, New South Wales)
- Kids Under Cover (Burnley, Victoria)
- United Kingdom:
- Centrepoint (London)
- Guardian Angels Home / Fundacja Aniołów stróżów (Katowice) (Product donation packs only)
- New Zealand:
- Lifewise (Auckland) (Product donation packs only)